Astaxanthin 42mg AstaPure® Oil 120 Soft Gel Capsules
Astaxanthin is a member of the carotenoid family. It is a dark red pigment, and the main carotenoid found in algae and aquatic animals. It is responsible for the red/pink coloration of crustaceans, shellfish, and the flesh of salmonoids. Algatechnologies produce astaxanthin from the microalgae Haematococcus pluvialis, the richest known natural source for astaxanthin.
Astaxanthin cannot be synthesized by animals and humans, so it must be provided by the diet. Natural astaxanthin has been part of the human diet for thousands of years. The astaxanthin in Haematococcus pluvialis microalgae occurs in the esterified form, which is more stable than the free astaxanthin form.
Suspended in Extra Virgin Olive Oil for optimal absorption.
Suitable for vegetarians.
Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice. These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
As a sustainable British company this product is supplied in innovative letterbox friendly and recyclable packaging.
- AstaPure® premium quality Astaxanthin from Haematococcus pluvialis.
- Produced in a closed tubular and environmentally protected system.
- Innovative technology to produce most concentrated, and standardised Astaxanthin
- Supports cellular energy production.
- Supports muscle & joint recovery after exercise.
- Anti-oxidant potency supports anti-inflammatory properties.
- Support skin protection from harmful UV sunlight.
- Support Anti-aging effects by cellular antioxidant protection.
- Support immune system health.
- Support eye health & visual acuity
- Support healthy cardiovascular function
- Support healthy CRP levels
1 softgel typically provides:
AstaPure® Astaxanthin Oil 42mg
providing Astaxanthin 4mg
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Capsule Shell: (Modified Corn Starch, Glycerol, Carrageenan, Sodium Carbonate), Natural Astaxanthin (as Astapure®), Antioxidant: Vitamin E as D-α-Tocopherol.
Allergy Advice: Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.
DirectionsAdults, take 1-2 softgel capsules per day, with water, and with or immediately prior to meals, to ensure optimal absorption.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.