- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
- Mellow Turtle collects the following data: Personal identification information (Name, email address, postal address, phone number)
- Product specific information that could be used to help identify you (size of garments etc…)
How do we collect your data?You directly provide Mellow Turtle with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, and forms or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Enter any competitions that we run online.
Mellow Turtle may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn etc…)
- Marketing campaigns and marketing lists you subscribe to.
How will we use your data?Mellow Turtle collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order
- Manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Email you about competitions, loyalty and reward programmes
How do we store your data?Mellow Turtle securely stores your data using Shopify’s and Zoho’s secure cloud data storage servers. This data is securely backed up daily to ensure your data is safe, secure and available when needed. Mellow Turtle will keep your personal data, account and financial data on our operational servers for processing while you have a live account with us. If you close your account and all transactions with Mellow Turtle, we will archive your data for 7 years, then destroy all records in accordance with guidance from the Information Commissioner’s Office.
MarketingMellow Turtle would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies, listed on our website. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later. You have the right at any time to stop Mellow Turtle from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to partner companies. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us. Mellow Turtle's marketing activities are in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations.
What are your data protection rights?
Mellow Turtle would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every website user and customer is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Mellow Turtle for copies of your personal data. We may charge a small administration fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Mellow Turtle correct information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Mellow Turtle completes information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Mellow Turtle erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Mellow Turtle restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Mellow Turtle’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Mellow Turtle transfers the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.