Women 50+ Bone & Hormone Support 60 Capsules
Women 50+ Bone & Hormone Support is a specially formulated herbal blend containing ingredients known to offer hormonal balance and bone support to women.
Calcium and vitamin D help to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures.
The product is intended for use by women 50 years and older. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of at least 1200 mg of calcium and 20μg of vitamin D from all sources.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Zinc & Magnesium contribute to the maintenance of normal bones
- Vitamin B6 and Zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails
- Zinc is an antioxidant which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of fatty acids
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice. These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
As a sustainable British company this product is supplied in innovative letterbox friendly and recyclable packaging.
- Provides important nutrients to support a woman's hormonal balance and well-being
- Helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women
- Contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Contribute to the normal function of the immune system, as well as reduction of fatigue and tiredness.
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails.
- Contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP standard
- Innovative letterbox friendly and recyclable packaging
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
2 capsules typically provide:
Vitamin B6 14mg (1000% NRV)
Zinc 6.2mg (62% NRV)
Calcium 400mg (50% NRV)
Vitamin D 15ug (150% NRV)
Magnesium 56.25mg (15% NRV)
Sage 400mg (whole leaf equivalent) from 67mg extract
Panax Ginseng 40mg
Soya Bean Extract 40mg (providing Isoflavones 16mg)
Hops 160mg (whole bud equivalent) from 21mg extract
Rosemary Leaf 50mg
Flaxseed 100mg (providing 20mg lignans)
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Rice Flour, Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Flaxseed Extract, Magnesium Oxide, Sage Leaf Extract (Colloidal Silica), Maltodextrin, Rosemary Leaf, Alfalfa Aerial Powder, Panax Ginseng Root, Soya Bean Extract (Isoflavones), Hops Bud Extract, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Kelp, Vitamin D Prep (Lichen Vitamin D3 extract, Corn Syrup, Gum Arabic, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Silicon Dioxide, Antioxidants (D -α-Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate).
Allergy Advice: potential allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold. Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.
Adults take 2 capsules daily with water and food. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children. Do not exceed stated dose. Long-term intake of 14mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.