Vitamin K2 MK-7 100µg 120 Capsules
Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans.
Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice. These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
As a sustainable British company this product is supplied in innovative letterbox friendly and recyclable packaging.
- 100µg vitamin K2 MK-7 per capsule
- Helps you maintain strong bones
- Contributes to normal blood clotting
- Highly bioavailable
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP Standard
- Registered with the vegan society
- Letterbox friendly & recyclable packaging
One capsule typically provides:
Vitamin K2 (as MK-7) 100µg (133% *NRV)
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Bulking Agent: Brown Rice Flour, Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vitamin K2 (Dicalcium Phosphate,Menaquinone-7).
Allergy Advice: Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.