Vitamin B12 PLUS Methylcobalamin 1000µg (1mg) 120 Capsules.
Vitamin B12 PLUS provides a high strength daily vitamin B12 supplement in a form ready to be used by your body. Methylcobalamin is the most functional form of B12 because it’s already in bioavailable form, meaning the body does not need to convert it in order to use it. This offers a huge advantage over other types of vitamin B12.
Methylcobalamin is the form of vitamin B12 active in the central nervous system. It is essential for cell growth and replication. In some people the liver may not convert cyanocobalamin, the common supplemental form of vitamin B12, into adequate amounts of methylcobalamin needed for proper neuronal functioning. It is thus favourable to supplement using this readily active form of B12.
Vitamin B12 is a water soluble vitamin found in many foods and which is essential in assisting many health functions. Vitamin B12 comes from bacteria and fungi, meaning it can be found in the tissue of most animals. As vitamin B12 is not found naturally in vegetables, meaning vegetarians and vegans are especially vulnerable to dietary deficiency and may have to seek out alternative supplementation of B12.
• Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
• Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
• Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
• Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function
• Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation
• Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
• Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans
Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice. These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
As a sustainable British company this product is supplied in innovative letterbox friendly and recyclable packaging.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division.
- Manufactured in the UK with guaranteed quality assurance.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
1 capsule typically provides:
Vitamin B12 1000µg (40,000% NRV*)
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Bulking Agents: (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin).
Allergy Advice: Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.
Adults, take 1 capsule per day with water & food. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for children, pregnant or lactating women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.