Digestive Enzymes for Pets 120 Tablets
Digestive Enzymes for Pets.
Digestive Enzymes for Pets provides a specially formulated blend of digestive enzymes and selected digestive herbs to keep your pets tummy happy. Digestive Enzymes for Pets comes in convenient and easy to administer chicken flavour tablets to provide daily digestive support to your cats and dogs. Can also be used effectively alongside our Pet ULTRA Flora.
Digestion for the modern pet is an inefficient process. Meals are partially digested by the stomach, and partially fermented in the gut. Over time, his/her pancreas gets fatigued, and yeast and other toxins start to build up and tear down the gut lining. This is why digestive enzymes are being recommended for pets more and more by veterinarians.
Enzymes may dramatically improve your pet's digestion and absorption of nutrients, thus contributing considerably to your pet's well-being.
The four basic digestive enzymes are:
- Protease – helps break down and digest protein
- Amylase – helps break down and digest carbohydrates and starches
- Lipase – helps break down and digest fat
- Cellulase – helps break down fibre
Your pet's body depends on enzymes in their digestive track to effectively utilise vitamins, minerals, and other important nutrients from the food so they can be absorbed. Although their pancreas produces protease, amylase, and lipase, it is likely in too small a quantity to completely digest their food.
This is because today's commercial pet foods lack healthy natural enzymes. Production of both canned food and dried kibble require very high temperatures during processing, destroying any live enzymes present in the food. Some manufacturers add enzymes to the food but these usually break down when exposed to air, light, and the processing needed to enable a longer shelf life for the food.
Supplementing regularly with enzymes helps ensure your pet can completely digest their food efficiently, unlocking optimal nutritional value through the digestive process. Digestive enzymes can help:
- Support the healthy circulation of blood through arteries
- Maintaining normal immune function
- Clear cellular debris while cleansing tissue
- Stimulate healthy new cell growth
- Promote normal cell growth
- Promote a healthy immune response
- Support normal detoxification processes
- Clear away undigested proteins, cleansing the lymph and blood
Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice. These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
As a sustainable British company this product is supplied in innovative letterbox friendly and recyclable packaging.
- Specially formulated blend of digestive enzymes and selected digestive herbs for pets.
- Support healthy digestive function in pets.
- Improves utilisation of vitamins, minerals, and other important nutrients from food.
- Helps maintain healthy and normal immune function.
- Helps maintain pet wellbeing.
- Convenient and easy to administer tablets.
- Manufactured in the UK to GMP standard
- Innovative letterbox friendly & recyclable packaging
1 tablet typically provides:
Digestive Enzymes Blend 150mg
including: Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, Lactase, Bromelaine
Aloe Vera Extract 40mg
Peppermint Powder 200mcg
Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di Calcium Phosphate, Digestive Enzymes Blend (Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, Lactase, Bromelain), Aloe Vera Extract, Chicken Flavour Ginger, Rhubarb, Turmeric, Magnesium Stearate, Peppermint Powder.
These tablets are meant to be eaten directly, or as part of a meal, crushed if necessary into your dog’s food or a treat.
Cats: 1 tablet per day.
Up to 10kg: 1 tablet per day
11-25kg: 2 tablets per day
25kg-40kg: 3 tablets per day
Over 40kg: 4 tablets per day
Serving can be given based on approximately 1 tablet per 10kg of weight.
If under medical supervision please consult a vet before use. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dose.