Cod Liver Oil 1000mg 90 Soft Gel Capsules
Cod Liver Oil 1000mg 90 Softgel Capsules
Cod Liver Oil 1000mg Capsules are a source of the important Omega-3 nutrients EPA and DHA and are also a natural source of Vitamins A and D.
HIGH OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function*
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision.*
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart.*
Not suitable for vegetarians
Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice. These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
As a sustainable British company this product is supplied in innovative letterbox friendly and recyclable packaging.
- 1000mg Cod Liver Oil per capsule
- Contributes to maintenance of normal brain function
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- Contribute to the normal function of the heart
- With vitamins A and D
- Letterbox friendly & recyclable packaging
1 softgel typically provides:
Cod Liver Oil 1000mg
- DHA 100mg
- EPA 80mg
Vitamin A 800µg RE (100% NRV)
Vitamin D3 5µg (100% NRV)
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: Cod (Fish) Liver Oil, Capsule Shell (Carrageenan, Modified Starch, Glycerine), Vitamin A as acetate, Antioxidant: Vitamin E as dl alpha tocopherol acetate, Vitamin D as cholecalciferol.
Allergy Advice: Please find allergens marked in bold in the ingredients list. Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.
Adults, take 1-3 soft gels daily with food and water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
- Brain function: The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA (3 softgels).
- Vision: The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA (3 softgels).
- Heart: The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA (2 softgels).
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children. Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.