Astaxanthin 42mg AstaPure® Oil 60 Soft Gel Capsules
Write a review
42mg AstaPure® Oil x 60 Soft Gel Capsules. AstaPure® natural astaxanthin products are sourced from the microalgae Haematococcus Pluvialis, cultivated in a closed tubular and environmentally protected system, and extracted using Super Critical Co2 technology. Algatechnologies’ innovative technology, provides the most concentrated, and standardized Astaxanthin.
Astaxanthin is a member of the carotenoid family. It is a dark red pigment, and the main carotenoid found in algae and aquatic animals. It is responsible for the red/pink coloration of crustaceans, shellfish, and the flesh of salmonoids. Algatechnologies produce astaxanthin from the microalgae Haematococcus Pluvialis, the richest known natural source for astaxanthin.
Astaxanthin cannot be synthesized by animals and humans, so it must be provided by the diet. Natural astaxanthin has been part of the human diet for thousands of years. The astaxanthin in Haematococcus Pluvialis microalgae occurs in the esterified form, which is more stable than the free astaxanthin form.
ASTAPURE® MANUFACTURING PROCESS Algatechnologies’ proprietary cultivation process, employs a closed tubular and protected environmental system, ensuring a high content of active ingredients, an extremely pure product, and a consistently reliable all-year-round production. Algatechonologies is located in an optimal environment for microalgae cultivation (Negev desert, Israel).
Suspended in Extra Virgin Olive Oil for optimal absorption.
Troo Health Care Astaxanthin Capsules are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice.
These manufacturing procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed. This goes above and beyond what is required so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high-quality products.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS.
Also available in Big Value Astaxanthin 4mg 120 Capsules.
- AstaPure® premium quality Astaxanthin from Haematococcus Pluvialis.
- Produced in a closed tubular and environmentally protected system.
- Innovative technology to produce most concentrated, and standardised Astaxanthin
- Supports cellular energy production.
- Supports muscle & joint recovery after exercise.
- Anti-oxidant potency supports anti-inflammatory properties.
- Support skin protection from the harmful UV sunlight.
- Support Anti-aging effects by cellular antioxidant protection.
- Support immune system health.
- Support eye health & visual acuity
- Support healthy cardiovascular function
- Support healthy CRP levels
DirectionsAdults, take 1-2 softgel capsules per day, with water, and with or immediately prior to meals, to ensure optimal absorption.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Ingredients1 softgel typically provides:
AstaPure® Astaxanthin Oil 42mg
providing Astaxanthin 4mg
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Capsule Shell: (Modified Corn Starch, Glycerol, Carrageenan, Sodium Carbonate), Natural Astaxanthin (as Astapure®), Antioxidant: Vitamin E as D-α-Tocopherol.