Omega 3, 6 & 9 Fish Oil 1200mg 90 Softgels.
Omega 3, 6 & 9 Fish Oil is a balanced blend of essential fatty acids and oils, including EPA, DHA and ALA. A mix of fish, borage and flax oils are used to provide Omega 3, Omega 6 & Omega 9 in one convenient daily supplement.
HIGH OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS
Also contains Omega 6 & 9
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA (3 softgels).
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision. The beneficial Effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of DHA (3 softgels).
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA (1 softgel).
- ALA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels at 2g daily (12 softgels).
During Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) maternal intake contributes to the normal brain development and normal development of the eye of the foetus and breastfed infants.
The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg of DHA (3 softgels) in addition to the recommended daily intake for omega-3 fatty acids for adults (which is 250 mg DHA and EPA, so 4 softgels daily in total).
Manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice. These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
As a sustainable British company this product is supplied in innovative letterbox friendly and recyclable packaging.
- A balanced blend of essential fatty acids and oils
- Mix of fish, borage and flax oils
- DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- ALA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels
- Contributes to the normal brain development and normal development of the eye of the foetus and breastfed infants
- Letterbox friendly & recyclable packaging
One softgel typically provides:Fish
Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) 180mg
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 120mg
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 83.3mg
Linoleic Acid (LA) 177mg
Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) 76mg
Oleic Acid (OA) 100mg
Borage Oil 400mg
Flaxseed Oil 341mg
Vitamin E 3.3mg a-TE (28% NRV*)
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Allergy Advice: any allergens contained in this product are shown in the ingredients list in bold. Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.
Adults, take 1-3 softgels daily, preferably with a meal.
During Pregnancy & Breastfeeding take 4 softgels daily, under the supervision of your medical practitioner, for the beneficial effects.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children. Not suitable for vegetarians or vegans.